6.12.2013

meeting the smith's

Because a week-long road trip wasn't enough adventure for the Neckers girls, we decided to kick off the week by visiting our good friends, the Smith's in Eaton Rapids.  Sarah and Parker picked us up Monday morning and away we went.

While it's always good to see them, I was especially excited to go because Jess just had their second son, Blake, and I was looking forward to meeting him and introducing Elia to their family too.




Blake and Elia "visited" while Owen and Parker played together.  I'm so impressed at how well they get along especially with a two year age difference. 


It's so fun to see my friends with their kids and watching their families grow.  Needless to say, we had a great time catching up - I just wish they lived closer so we could do this more often! 

Update: Jess keeps a blog too and just posted about the same afternoon.  For more fun pictures of our time together visit her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment