2.14.2015

be mine

Happy Valentine's Day!

We celebrated the day as a family, the perfect way to celebrate the day of love. My day started slightly later than Todd and Elia's, and they surprised me with my favorite pastry and a valentine in bed.


I'm all yours, guys. Sweet as honey, they are. Sorry, I can't resist a pun.

We decided that we weren't willing to be cooped up on this snowy Valentine's Day so we spent the morning exploring the public museum. This is the first time we've been with Elia and she had a great time interacting with all of the exhibits.



Before we left, we decided to hit the carousel and Elia was so excited to ride her own carousel horse. Towards the end of the ride she even swatted my hand away, my confident little Miss Independent.




She did a little horse-hopping and tried out a giraffe too.

After lunch and nap we got a surprise package from Grandpa L, such fun to open!


Todd made us girls a delicious Valentine's dinner that we all wolfed down.


I had no idea how much I'd been craving steak, I must have needed the iron. So tasty.

We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Lots of love from our family to yours. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment