12.05.2015

wells: month six

This week was Wells' half birthday.


He's getting so big and I just want to hold on to his baby-ness as long as possible. At night, when I go in to check on him before I go to bed, instead of quickly tiptoeing in and making sure not to disturb him, I've been picking him up and holding him tight for just a few seconds, just trying to soak him in while he's still a baby.




He rolls from side to side with ease now, and is getting to be so much more interactive. He's interested in what we're all doing and such a sweet boy.



Did I mention he sits up on his own now?

Sigh. Such a big boy but still all baby. Thank goodness. I'm not ready for him to leave the baby stage yet.


I'm smitten with this one, that's for sure. Love you, Wellsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment